Today our friend Mason came over for a bit while his mom did some work. I was surprised that he was not shy to jump right in and play with Allie and AJ.
My old bishop is the mission president of the mission that your brother's at! The Fry's are THE NICEST people you could ever meet-they would honestly do anything/everything for anyone! I was so excited when I saw your brother-their blog is www.timandjeanniefry.blogspot.com What a small world! Just wanted you to know that he is definately being well taken care of with the Fry's! I was pretty excited-I text Angelina and the Fry's daughter about it.... :)and it's 11 pm-oh well they had to know!! I think I'm too excited to even sleep right now!
3 comments:
They are so cute! They have the greatest smiles!
My old bishop is the mission president of the mission that your brother's at! The Fry's are THE NICEST people you could ever meet-they would honestly do anything/everything for anyone! I was so excited when I saw your brother-their blog is www.timandjeanniefry.blogspot.com What a small world! Just wanted you to know that he is definately being well taken care of with the Fry's! I was pretty excited-I text Angelina and the Fry's daughter about it.... :)and it's 11 pm-oh well they had to know!! I think I'm too excited to even sleep right now!
Does AJ have the Jungle print bedding from Target? I recogize the sheets-that's what Jaxon has!
Hey you've been taqgged, check out my blog to see....
Post a Comment