Sunday, October 26, 2008

A fun Week!!





We have had lots of fun things happen around our house this week. To start with, at the beginning of the week Allie officially started walking. Both babies have been taking a few steps here and there, but she finally took off and spends lots of time practicing. AJ is starting to walk now too, as of this weekend, but is still hesitant about it. I love to watch him because he is so careful. Allie tries to go so fast and falls all the time, but AJ thinks about each step! As if walking wasn't enough, AJ also decided he would figure out how to climb up onto the rocking chair. He has been climbing for a while now, but nothing too dangerous, so I haven't really worried, but the rocking chair is a scary one! In addition to all this, Allie has learned to point and sometimes we can get her to point at us if we say "whose mama?" or "whose dada?" She will even point at herself when we say "whose Allie?" She loves to point at the kitty and in fact, both babies can say "kitty kitty". It is really cute because they each say it differently, but they say it all the time. Finally, this Friday was Alberto's 27th birthday. He took the day off work and we spent the day as a family and went on a "shopping spree". It was perhaps the lamest one ever, since all we bought was dish soap cause we had to. Later we went to Red Lobster for dinner and my family baby sat for us while we went to a movie. On saturday we had cake and ice cream. It was a fun week! Here are some fun pics!

4 comments:

Jarred and Angelina said...

Too cute! I can't believe that they are walking. It will make life easier in some ways and a lot harder in more ways. It is all part of growing up. Good luck with AJ climbing on the rocking chair, that is a tough one!

Whitney Parry said...

your kiddies are so cute.. i can't believe they are walking already! I can't wait to see you guys this year.. hey.. question.. we had some mishaps with some of our invites.. i hope you guys got the temple/luncheon invite.. if not I mean to. Bria hasnt' gotten her invite yet so I don't know what happened.. anyway if you guys want or have time for it.. you're invited to the temple/luncheon sat.. ceremony at 10:20 in SlC and luncheon at 1:30 at Joseph Smith Building.. Boneville Room. I knew something was bound to happen with our invites but if you can be there that would be great if not totally fine.. i'll for sure see you at reception.. pass it on to Bria. Are your husbands coming too? Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

I love that video! It is so awesome. I can't believe how fast they get so big. I am excited to see you guys this week, it will be fun.

Mandy said...

aww... btw, your house looks so cute from the little glimpes that I've seen! I think we have the same type of style... I love those black chairs. I can't wait to eventually get new furniture and stuff.