This is such a fun time in our house. Allie and AJ are so smart. I can't believe all the words they are learning and how quickly they pick up on things. They are such happy babies. I can't imagine our world without two babies.
Daddy loves his girl, and she loves her daddy.
Pushing her baby in the stroller
AJ trying to read a book and stand on his head
AJ is such a sweet boy. He loves to look through books and cuddle up on your lap while you read. He makes the funniest faces and sweetest smiles. My mom recently pointed out that he has a language all his own. It is true. He makes the craziest noises and sounds, like "Mini-me". He also loves the word "No!" and says it with a whole variety of expressions and tones.
Allie is really turning into a girly-girl. She loves to put on certain articles of clothing like her coat and shoes. If you get her coat out and don't put it on her right away, she will pick it up and hold it in your face saying, "Ah Ah Ah..." and get very impatient until you put it on. She is also learning how to work the tears. She can break your heart with instant alligator tears. She is such a copy cat too. She picks up on everything. The other day, she sneezed and had some drool and a bit of snot on her face, so since I am lazy and was still in my jammies, I wiped her face with my shirt. About 5 minutes later she sneezed again and then came up to me, grabbed my pajama pants and wiped her face on them.
The two together are so much fun. They love to tease one another and do what the other is doing. AJ is a binkie lover and Allie's favorite thing right now is to steal his binkie and laugh and run away. He will usually chase her and tackle her to the ground until he can steal it back. They think this game is pretty funny. AJ also has a puppy that he has to have when he sleeps. His binkie and puppy are absolute requirements for sleeping. Lately he wants to bring his binkie and puppy out of the crib with him and if I can tell he is going to freak if I make him leave them behind, I will just let him bring them. Well now Allie is getting a little jealous of these constant companions and will take both from him. When you take them back from her she cries. The other day she was so insistant on having them I actually had to give her a binkie of her own and luckily she has a twin girl puppy so I gave it to her and the two of them carrried around their twin puppies and sucked on their twin binkies all evening. I should have taken a picture because it was too funny.

6 comments:
They are so cute and easy going, you are so lucky. Alberto is an awesome dad too!
Those pics are so cute! I'm jealous that you have a nice a camera like that. I would be taking pics all the time too.
Hi "Elder" Souza (and family!)!!! My mom said that you had been emailing and she gave me your blog address. Your family is so gorgeous! What a beautiful wife, and 2 cute kiddos! It looks like you are doing great! My blog is morinfam.blogspot.com. It's crazy how much has happened over the past several years! Take care!
-Salem
I love hearing about all the little cute stuff they are doing. They are hilarious. I love them so much! Craig is looking forward for Krew to be that age cause he has so much fun with your kids right now.
I'm glad Burke speaks Portuguese (served in Goiania)...I had to ask him what boa sorte meant!!! Way to go on nursing school!!! If we're ever in St. George we'll have to have our kiddos play!!!
I just got my internet so I haven't been able to check out your blog til now. It is so cute. Your twins are so adorable. And I love your hair, the bang look so cute! Well I am going to add you to my blogs list too. I will be checking your blog now.
Post a Comment