Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Spring time fun


A few weeks back my friend Jamie and her little girl Jordyn met up with us at the Coral Canyon Park to let the kids play. It was such a great day out and the kids had a lot of fun. I love to watch Jordyn with Allie and AJ because they are the same size, but she is about 8 months older so obviously she is more verbal. She talks to Allie and AJ and tries to reason with them and they just don't get it. It is so funny to watch, but they have fun anyway!

Recently we decided to plant a garden at my parent's house. We spent a Saturday tilling, raking, hoeing and planting. Allie and AJ had a great time trying out all the garden tools and going for wheel barrel rides with grandpa. We are pretty proud of our garden, even though to date the only thing that has sprouted are a few green onions and a broccoli plant. I still have faith in our garden.

2 comments:

Rachel Morgan said...

ok so I found you!! I told you that I was a blog stalker :) anyway I am excited to keep with your beautiful family!! It was fun to see you the other day and actually meet your family. keep in touch. And good luck with your garden!!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

It's so crazy how time really goes so fast! I can't believe our babies don't really look like babies anymore-they grow up too fast...everyone keeps telling me since Jaxon is in nursery it must be time to have another....I just want to enjoy every minute I have with him cause I know that it won't always be this way! I want to plant a garden too, but I don't think we are going to make it this year!! Good luck...let me know what ends up being good! I have no idea what will be good in this heat...with no shade!! Hope you are doing well!