Are you visiting family in Brasil? My sister Bev and my brother in law Troy (who is married to younger sister Melanie) both served missions in Sao Paulo...they will be so jealous that you are visiting. I think the lengthy plane ride would be torture. I hope you and the kids do well and enjoy your visit!
3 comments:
oh, I am so jealous. We might go at the end of the year. I'm excited to see all about your trip. Have fun and be safe
Have fun and good luck on the plane ride!!! See you when you get back! And Happy Anniversary!
Are you visiting family in Brasil? My sister Bev and my brother in law Troy (who is married to younger sister Melanie) both served missions in Sao Paulo...they will be so jealous that you are visiting. I think the lengthy plane ride would be torture. I hope you and the kids do well and enjoy your visit!
Post a Comment