Wednesday, December 23, 2009

July

We are all excited for July because that is when our family of 4 will grow by one!! Alberto and I got to hear our new baby's heart beat this week, which is the sweetest sound! We can't wait to find out if Allie and AJ are going to have a brother or a sister!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! That is so exciting! You are going to have two really big helpers at your house =)

Em said...

Yeah!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I am so happy you are going for the one at a time thing this time around. Hope you are feeling well.

Marcie said...

So exciting!!! Congrats

Jarred and Angelina said...

Congratulations! Luckily I talked to you or else when you put "the babies heartbeat" I would have thought 2! We are excited!

The Desatoff Family said...

Congratulations! I wanted to ask when Emily and I were over the other day, but never got to it :) Having just one baby this time is going to feel like a breeze I bet!

Whitney Parry said...

Yeah!! Congrats! I am so excited for you new little addition:)

Pressett Family said...

That is neat! Congrats!

Tiff and Shay Family said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats on the new little one!! Your other two are so cute!! I am so glad to finally have some way to stay in touch, I have your phone number now too from Wes, so when I make a trip down there we will have to get together!! Talk to you soon.

The Wibergs said...

Congratulations Sara!

Tiff and Shay Family said...

So I think I will be needing some advice from you!!!! I just found out that we are having TWINS in August!!! All our family doesn't know but I will be posting something soon and then we have to talk!!