Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Tie Breaker

Up until now our little family has been equal- 2 boys and 2 girls. Today we found out that we are adding one to the girl's team. We were really excited to find out that our new baby appears to be a girl. We are not 100% sure yet because the baby was being shy all through the ultra sound and the best shot we could get was with the babies legs close together and the umbilical cord in between her legs. My doctor felt pretty confident that it is a girl, but will hopefully confirm it in 2 more months when I have to go back for another ultra sound. The baby looks perfect with all the important parts and organs in tact and normal. We are really excited about having another girl. We both really thought it would be a boy, but lately I have been secretly hoping for a girl. I really want to do all the dresses and flowers and pink again.

11 comments:

Traci said...

YAY! Congrats! That is so awesome. Make sure you add extra ribbons and bows from me! :)

Em said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! I was secrectly hoping for a girl too BUT not this time. HA A girl will be so much fun I'm so excited for you! Hope you are feeling good.

Nelson's said...

Congrats!! That is so fun that you are having another little girl. I love all the girly things too.

sheila said...

hip hip horray! I like girls. Hopefully it won't change on you in the end.
But boys are good too. :)

Cottam Family said...

Yay! You lucky duck! That's awesome that you get to do all the fun girl stuff again and the best part is you already have some really cute girl stuff to pass down! Sorry we couldn't get together the other day, maybe I'll be able to see ya next Thursday night.

Chelsey said...

Yay! I am so glad you left me a comment. I am excited to keep up with you guys. It was good to see you also and thank you for coming to the funeral. Wes has been such a good friend through this whole thing. He was the best! Hope to see you guys again sometime and cathc up.

Jarred and Angelina said...

Yay!!!!!! We love you guys!

Tiff and Shay Family said...

Congrats on the news!!! I love dressing up girls too!!! Hope all is well!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! I hope you are feeling good!

Adam and Sarah said...

Wahoo!

Whitney Parry said...

congrats on your new little girl!! So excited for you guys. You have the cutest little family! PS. My husband has been lookin for jobs in St George.. we could be moving! We'll see:)