Wednesday, March 16, 2011

8-Months







Monday was Anna's 8-month mark!! She is so big, so fun and so BUSY!! She started crawling forward close to 2 weeks ago. When Alberto left for Brazil she was still crawling backwards and then about a day later, she figured it all out and she was off and going. I can't believe how proficient she is. She can make it all around the house and is into everything. I am not sure if she is really that much more busy than the twins were or just that we have that much stuff around the house to get into now!!

A few more facts:






  • I am not sure how much she weighs, but I am pretty sure it is over 20lbs.



  • She is able to pull herself up on many things and loves to stand up.



  • She wakes up SO HAPPY and all she wants to do in the morning is play with Allie and AJ. Lately I can't get her to nurse or eat breakfast.



  • She is still waking up once in the night, but I have decided we need to put an end to that in hopes of solving the no breakfast issue.



  • She is still exclusively nursing (way to go me), but she is so distracted ALL THE TIME.



  • She has started finger foods and prefers to feed herself when ever she can. It is really cute and she is really quite good at it.



  • She has started screaming this really high pitched scream that hurts my ears, but I love it because I know it is her way of telling us how happy she is.



  • She has become very fond of Nana.



  • She throws a big fit when you take things from her.



  • Lately, she bites. It is not nice.



  • Still only 2 teeth.



  • Thinks it is terribly funny when I am mad. The other day I was 'talking loudly' at the big kids and she sat there laughing and clapping like I was so funny.



  • Her smile is to die for. She lights up the room with her smile and makes everyone around her happy.



  • Likes to sit on her knees; it is so cute. Alberto's mom told me he used to sit like that all the time as well.



  • Gives hugs, pats your back and I think she is starting to give kisses.



  • Loves her bath.



  • Poops nearly every time I put her in the car seat. I guess this is her way of telling me what she thinks of riding in the car seat :)



  • She has started throwing her hands in the air like she is showing you how big something is.



4 comments:

Adam and Sarah said...

Oh what a cutie. I love those two teeth!

Nikki and Tipper said...

she is so cute!!

mafalda said...

She is so pretty!!! I love you Souza Family!

Unknown said...

She is seriously so adorable! I love her two little teeth!