Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

I got so many great pictures through out Easter weekend so I am going to post a lot and I am not going to apologize because I love pictures!!

Easter weekend was fun, fun, fun.

The kids and I slept at my parent's house Friday night so we could make it to the Easter Egg Hunt in Santa Clara on Saturday morning. The egg hunt turned out terrific. It was not crowded at all and the kids were so CUTE!! Allie jumped right in and began filling her bag. AJ on the other hand, took a minute to get going. He walked out into the field and then just stood there looking around. I told him to start picking up candy and he looked down and said, "Is that the candy?" I said it was. So he picks one up and says, "Should I get this one?" I told him he could pick up ALL the candy and put it in his bag. So he starts picking some up and telling me, "Look Mom, this one is pink. This one is yellow..." I think he was confused because the candy was taffy and we (me) are chocolate people so they have never had taffy. When it was all said and done, they both got way too much candy.








Later, we colored Easter eggs at my mom's. I usually love the way our eggs turn out, but for some reason our colors were not too awesome this year, but it was fun to try and keep the kids from breaking eggs and mixing colors.





On Sunday morning, all 3 kids woke up early so the kids did the egg hunt and looked for their Easter baskets. This year the Easter Bunny left each of them a new church outfit on their chairs. He also hid a basket for each of them with another outfit, candy and a Book of Mormon.














We went to church and then after naps headed to my parent's where the Easter Bunny also hid some eggs and several gifts. The kids were excited to get more new clothes and some outdoor games.

I was really surprised how excited they were to find each egg. I think finding eggs was more exciting than finding the baskets.









0 comments: