After taking this picture of Anna, I peeked in on AJ and Allie and found them sleeping like this. I love it because you can tell they were chatting and playing and just fell asleep right in the middle of it all.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Sleeping Babies
The other night I peeked in on Anna and found her sleeping like this. Watching my babies sleep is one of my favorite parts of being a mom. They are so sweet and peaceful. 
After taking this picture of Anna, I peeked in on AJ and Allie and found them sleeping like this. I love it because you can tell they were chatting and playing and just fell asleep right in the middle of it all.

After taking this picture of Anna, I peeked in on AJ and Allie and found them sleeping like this. I love it because you can tell they were chatting and playing and just fell asleep right in the middle of it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey cutie you cant read the writing on your blog. It is the same color as your background. I also love sleeping babies. Your kids are adorable! Hope you are doing well. Cass
What a bunch of cuties! I love sleeping time! It really is the best!
Post a Comment